Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Polish

The One That Got Away/Teenage Dream/Last Friday Night/Not Like The Movies

The One That Got Away/Teenage Dream/Last Friday Night/Blue My Mind/Dating A Royal/Not Like The Movies/Over The Taupe/Meet Me On The Star Ferry
I've had this running wish list of polishes that I have been on a search for ever since I started getting back into doing my nails again. I have a friend who was able to get her hands on several of the colors I have on my list and send them my way. Here is a list of the ones I got today.





I intended to bring my nail wheels with me to work or at least polish remover so that I could swatch the colors and didn't bring either. So instead I'm stuck staring at the boxes (which I need more of to keep my colors organized) and wish I could paint something....Swatches added soon

No comments:

Post a Comment